Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There will be much Kerpatty!

Tomorrow night Kerpatty! will be performing at the TBS Just For Laughs Festival as part of the "Best of Sketchfest" evening. I have heard tell that Bob Odenkirk (of Mr. Show and, if I were to invite ridicule, my favorite of the two) will be there.

The show will serve as a "Best of" and we will be premiering a brand new Lip Dub.

Here is sort of a mish-mash of what our shoot day was like. (The pewling you hear in the background is me giggling.):


(Video quality might be better over at yonder YouTube. I think you can click on HQ)

Come check out the Show!

Thursday, June 18 @ 9pm at iO!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

what song is the lip-dub going to be????
"I Kissed a Girl" was pretty awesome.... I have high expectations


"Stnesesu" - the sound I make when I stifle a sneeze.

joe g said...

that's very cool, and explains the TBS thing of which I heard tell.

sadly I'm already triple-booked (ugh) for Thursday but have great!

laest: Shakespearean abbreviation for "lamest", as in "that's the la'est excuse for not coming to the Kerpatty! show I've ever heard, Hamlet."

S. E. Johnson said...

You've invited, so here it comes: Odenkirk? Really?? Good Lord.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites