Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning

My blog informed me last night that it needs a vacation.

I know, right? Uch. Stupid Blog is off to Myrtle Beach and I get stuck taking HER phone calls. God.


So, I am taking a week off, to take care of a few things - reorder, rearrange, reorganize. Christ, I have a lot of laundry to do. And work that I have been putting off. And all the various and sundry "stuffs" that I have avoided (The "Stuffs" said "Ready or not, here I come!" months ago. Like an idiot I just stood in the middle of the living room and let them find me. Dag, I suck at this game.).

My brain also needs to get fed a little.

Meanwhile, I may post snippets here and there, but I won't be back in earnest until next Monday. Enjoy some of my fellow bloggers in my links area. They have a variety of cool and provocative things to say!

Have a lovely week!

(Sighs, starts dressing in body armor.)


Let the Gauntlet begin.

1 comment:

S. E. Johnson said...

Speaking for myself--but also, I imagine, for ever so many of your loyal readers: I wish you well, and hope you get lots of laundry done, and manage to feed your various and several brains. You will be missed. ;)

 
Add to Technorati Favorites