Friday, October 2, 2009

Break time!

Have you eve seen those cheeky web pages that say:

Thank you. Thank you so much for reminding that there is an outside world, with your irreverent condescension. How edgy. I'm laughing so hard, I'm not.

I have to say though, that this morning, my brain gave me this message:

The End of your brain's ability
to type words that make relevant sense.


Go read a book for, Pete's sake. I'M DYING IN HERE.

Maybe I shouldn't be so judgy about those dumb "end of the Internet" jpegs.

Sope, the next few days I will be taking a wee break from my regular writing schedule to refuel.

I may also be contributing to the new Wine blog run by Notnits and myself, Such Grape Heights. It's brand new so there's not much, but we're workin' on it.

See you next week!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites